A SHARP, EXPERT GUIDE ON NAVIGATING THE IRISH MORTGAGE MARKET!
If you’re a first-time buyer, switching mortgage, trading up or down, Joey simplifies the process, provides countless expert tips, steers you clear of pitfalls and saves you precious time and money to get you to your ideal home.
‘… an invaluable guide through the mortgage maze. It takes a complex subject and breaks it down and simplifies it.’
– Charlie Weston, Personal Finance Editor, Irish Independent
“This book is for all of those considering first entry into or a move within the property market in Ireland. The step-by-step approach has evolved across my twenty years of direct experience as a mortgage advisor. I see every day how the right preparation can be the difference between success and failure. So, don’t just dream about it, make it happen!”
– Joey Sheahan
Author, The Mortgage Coach
MAKING THINGS HAPPEN!
Owning your own home or trading up to one that suits your changing family circumstances doesn’t have to be a dream. There are benefits to getting financially ‘fit’ and being favourably considered by multiple lenders as a good risk; being able to select the best offer from a range of lenders and ensuring a speedy application process with minimal time wastage.
The Mortgage Coach covers the valuable information you need to get mortgage ready and takes you through the entire process from:
- Covering Central Bank of Ireland criteria and exemptions; borrowing limits, understanding your current credit rating and more…
- Determining the best options across ALL categories from First-Time Buyers to Down-Sizers.
- The legal process right through to the engineer’s report and options if you’re in negative equity.
- FAQs, online resources and a quick reference Glossary which add to the book’s user-friendly structure.